This colorful patterned top from Anthropologie along with jewelry from
On the Lookout, a newly launched line designed locally, inspired this tribal theme.
I think a look is more individual and wearable when it’s mixed
with simple pieces so it’s not overdone. Pattern, beading, fringe, geometric shapes – paired with solid pieces, keeps it from being to too much.
The shirt is a spurge at $158, but everything else shown is under $100 or even $50.
1. Tarnish Natural Fedora, Nordstrom
2. The One Necklaces, On the Lookout
3. Take Flight Pendant Necklace, On the Lookout
4. Shivali Dolman, Anthropologie
5. Deena & Ozzy Shredded Square Scarf, Urban Outfitters
6. Studded Fringe Hobo Bag, Forever 21
7. 3″ Chino Short, JCrew
8. Surf Bracelet, On the Lookout
9. Steve Madden ‘Pharroh’ Sandal, Nordstrom
10. New Moon Necklace, On the Lookout