I was in Columbus this past weekend and was enthralled by the Louis Vuitton store window.
Red polka dots everywhere with tentacle shapes growing from above and below.
I had to know the inspiration.
The Whitney Museum in NYC is showing a retrospective of her career.
Just take a stroll down Fifth Avenue to the Louis Vuitton facade to get a teaser.
I”ll be in the city this month and will definitely check it out.
Inspired by it all? Add some red spots to your home.
click on item to link
1. Nelson Ball Clock, DWR
2. Red Glazed Ceramic Beanpot Lamp Base, Target
3. Trolley Stop Hook, Anthropologie
4. Marimekko Kumimarja Napkin, Crate&Barrel
5. Jonathan Adler Pillows
6. Nelson Marshmallow Sofa in Crepe, DWR
7. Stenklover Duvet Cover + Pillowcases, Ikea
The lovely Princess Diana in red polka dots.